Featured Post

Orphans and the world at large

Losing a parent is undoubtedly a traumatic experience for any child. It is an experience that will follow that child, likely playing a larg...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Response from Dr J

Hi Ju and Ethel,
                              Wow!!! I missed this one. What a drive??? I am so happy for you.I know what it means to do "Non-Profit" work. It can be very daunting on all fronts. The pictures speak of a successful event. I hope the packages have a safe travel. May the gifts bless these children beyond their material needs. Please include my email on your mailing list so I can get emails like this directly. Sometimes I tune out my EXSSA email list when I have some serious stuff to attend to which has been the case for some time now. 

Love, always,
Dr. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit us often to see your donations at work

Blog Archive

Followers