Featured Post

Orphans and the world at large

Losing a parent is undoubtedly a traumatic experience for any child. It is an experience that will follow that child, likely playing a larg...

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

FOADAC UPDATE !!

Greetings to all who stop by to check us out,
If you have been following us , you will know that we did a have a shoe box event a few months ago. There was also lots of gifts , clothing and school supplies donated to foadac. The owner of "Gift of Niceness " donated over a hundred teddy bears for the children at the orphanage.

I am elated to report that all donated items made it to their destination and were all distributed to the children. Joy and happiness can't begin to express how I feel.

Each time  I look at the smiles on their faces , it allows me to reflect on the many blessings that we have and take for granted. It also gives me an opportunity to recommit myself to serving those less fortunate.

I can only hope that you feel the same.
Stay tuned for pictures that will tell the story.

Best Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit us often to see your donations at work

Blog Archive

Followers