Featured Post

Orphans and the world at large

Losing a parent is undoubtedly a traumatic experience for any child. It is an experience that will follow that child, likely playing a larg...

Friday, July 12, 2013

Thoughts of the day.

Its another blessed day as I woke up alive and well. My thoughts are all over the place today. Most of it has been about what I can do right here right now, to impact the live of a child in need.

First I will always pray that God gives me the knowledge , strength and vision to attempt this whole daunting task. As the days go by I ponder if am even able to help . But I trust and believe that there is some one out there who can make this happen.

Children are the future. Most often, we complain about adults of today , but we can stop that trend by making sure the future is secure while we are no more. Though this might not matter to some people , I think it does to most.

Congressman Elijah Cummings said it well , when he said "Our children are the living messages we send to a future we shall never see.

If you feel kind today say something, if not today , then next time.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit us often to see your donations at work

Blog Archive

Followers