Featured Post

Orphans and the world at large

Losing a parent is undoubtedly a traumatic experience for any child. It is an experience that will follow that child, likely playing a larg...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays and a wonderful year ahead

Dear Friends and well wishers , thank you for spending this past year with me, whether you stopped by my blog once or several times, I thank you and wish you the best of all that you wish yourself.
I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.
So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.
Have a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit us often to see your donations at work

Blog Archive

Followers