Featured Post

Orphans and the world at large

Losing a parent is undoubtedly a traumatic experience for any child. It is an experience that will follow that child, likely playing a larg...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh what an EVIL world we live in !


Its been three days and I am now just finding the courage to write. For its hard to truely express how sad it feels when you wake up to news such as this
Like you, I was shocked and incredibly saddened by the events in Newtown, Connecticut, on Friday. I was struggling with how and what to say

It is with a very heavy heart that I write this mail. I read and saw on TV  with utter shock and disbelief about killing of elementary school children by a gunman in Connecticut. My prayers go for the relatives of the dead; I am sure nothing can comfort a parent who loses a child in such a horrible manner. Even for the children who survived some may live in terror for the rest of their lives; how painful this must be for everybody in that town and for all of us here in the US. 

Like Tyler Perry said: what do you do when prayer is just not enough ? You pray and pray again. That is all I can do or these victims and the people in Newton, and God in his infinite mercy will prevail. 

It might seem like it now, but he never gives us any burden that is more than us to bear, though as humans its hard to believe in his love and protection at a time like this.

You are all in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit us often to see your donations at work

Blog Archive

Followers