Featured Post

Orphans and the world at large

Losing a parent is undoubtedly a traumatic experience for any child. It is an experience that will follow that child, likely playing a larg...

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Sister , My Friend ( The End )

For the past almost three months,
Silence and pain is what has become the friend I never wanted , yet it seems to have made its home with me. Dreams of the future with my sister are now  gone , and wonderment of words not said or wanting to say it or to hug her close , to never let her go.

 I will love her forever, might seem like empty words now , but I feel that way because  I had hoped for her to be in my live forever.  There is no greater gift in life than a Sister or a Brother
Losing my sister was like no other pain I’ve ever felt. She meant a lot to me.  "No one can ever replace Abby. Her death brought me terrible anguish, for my heart is filled with pain and loss. I continue to yearn for the sight, smell, voice and feeling of Abby ever since she passed. It is almost impossible to fathom that she is no longer here. However, I believe that beyond our death we will find something similar but far greater than we can imagine.
  
God's love welcomes us like a warm blanket, wrapping us up to support, protect and comfort us in eternal joy. Death is only a passage into a larger loving family. Dear Abby as you transition into your new loving family that I know nothing about, I will always savor those moments we spent together though few and far between in recent times.  

I will miss your laugh, the funny times, the times we argued even. One thing I know for a fact is that you are free from all your pains and I will forever be very proud of you. God wanted you now, God set you free.
You will be in our hearts forever.


Love always !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit us often to see your donations at work

Blog Archive

Followers